Heather Wright Black and Copper Handmade Ceramic Lather Bowl with Thumb Handle
Beautiful locally made ceramic lather bowl featured in a Black and Copper color.
- Artisan made, each piece is unique.
- Supports local artisan(s).
- The inside bottom of the bowls feature either a raised circular ridge or waffle pattern to facilitate lathering.
- Pieces are fully glazed with exception of the underside of the bowl.
- Underside of bowl is unglazed and features a pattern with makers mark.
- Bowls feature a mug style handle or a thumb/stub handle each designed to provide better grip while building a lather. Note: The stub handle is partially hollow allowing a finger tip be used as a way to better grip the bowl.
As mentioned, these are handmade custom pieces; each one has its own characteristics and will vary slightly in width, depth, and weight.
Width of bowl at rim = Approx. 4.3"
Depth of bowl = Approx. 2.3"
Weight = Approx. 9oz
Maggard Razors will make every effort to ship out orders on the same day placed before 12pm EST Monday-Friday. On Saturday, most parcels should ship if placed before 10am EST - otherwise it will ship the following Monday. Orders will be shipped in the order in which they are received. If it is an unusually busy day your order may be delayed no more than 1 business day.
Unused items (except samples) may be returned within 10 days for a full refund or store credit. For orders that qualified for free or reduced shipping, if a return causes the resulting total order size to be under the free shipping threshold (currently $59.00), the actual cost of shipping we paid will be reduced from your refund. Used products may not be returned, and all sales are final on Samples.