Fine Accoutrements Aftershave Samples, 12ml
Mr. Fine’s ultra-premium scents have been inspired by the most beloved men’s fragrances of all time. Our fine aftershave is similar to designer scents such as Rive Gauche Pour Homme (2003) by Yves Saint Laurent, Guerlain Vetiver (1961), Terre d'Hermes (2006) and so many more.
Our ultra-luxe, four-ingredient formula contains no artificial colors, emulsifiers, petroleum, silicones, phthalates or parabens, and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Find out why "Nothing Beats a Fine Shave."
- American Blend - Traditional barbershop Inspired by Rive Gauche Pour Homme (2003) by Yves Saint Laurent, the scent calls to mind warm cream accompanied by tonic, & leather.
- Barber Blue - Classic Aftershave is an elegantly formulated throwback to a time before shaving was refashioned into dermatology. Expect to immediately fall in love with its light and cooling face feel, paired with an all-time favorite aftershave fragrance. Inspired by the inexplicably discontinued Floid Blue (1932), this super clean and refreshing effervescent fougere features crisp top notes of lemon, lime, and orange layered over base notes of herbs, florals, and leather.
- Clubhouse - Classic Aftershave is an elegantly formulated throwback to a time before shaving was refashioned into dermatology. Expect to immediately fall in love with its light and cooling face feel, paired with classic aromatic notes of talc cut with herbs, spices and musk. Inspired by Canoe (1936, by Dana) and popularized by Pinaud, the scent is a familiar staple in country club locker rooms and barbershops the world over.
- Italian Citrus - Truly sublime fragrance blend of citrus and florals. Inspired by Acqua di Parma Colonia (1916), this timeless scent epitomizes Mediterranean panache.
- L'Orange Vert - Inspired by Terre d'Hermes (2006), the scent pairs rich earth with a hint of dry orange, and there's no better choice for the man who refuses to be categorized.
- Latigo - Light and cooling face feel, paired with an exquisite fragrance composition of leather, talc, and diesel - inspired by the legendary Knize Ten (1925).
- Platinum - Inspired by Creed Aventus (2010), the scent features a spicy pineapple top note over a smoky oakmoss base note - and exudes the confidence born of wearing a perfectly tailored suit.
- Snake Bite - The Original Burn & Quench, contains no fragrance oils, but five times the menthol of our modern aftershave formulation. This breathtaking concoction “Burns like the devil, freezes like the Rockies, and cures all that ails you.”
Ingredients (INCI*): Alcohol Denat., Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Lyral, Lilial, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral, Isoeugenol Aftershaves are packaged in 12ml spray bottles.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product contains alcohol, which is potentially hazardous for shipping. We can not ship it outside of the continental USA. If you are an international customer, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped.
Maggard Razors will make every effort to ship out orders on the same day placed before 12pm EST Monday-Friday. On Saturday, most parcels should ship if placed before 10am EST - otherwise it will ship the following Monday. Orders will be shipped in the order in which they are received. If it is an unusually busy day your order may be delayed no more than 1 business day.
Unused items (except samples) may be returned within 10 days for a full refund or store credit. For orders that qualified for free or reduced shipping, if a return causes the resulting total order size to be under the free shipping threshold (currently $59.00), the actual cost of shipping we paid will be reduced from your refund. Used products may not be returned, and all sales are final on Samples.