Fine Accoutrements Ceramic Lather Bowl - Red and White
When evaluating a bowl as a potential vessel in which to build a shaving lather, there are several criteria to consider, including:
- Storage - your vanity real estate is limited and valuable. The Fine Lather Bowl is the first and only to support wall mounting.
- Grip - Working with a presumably delicate item, in wet and soapy conditions, over a hard surface, and doing so on a daily basis, requires a tool that’s easy to hold on to. The handle on the Fine Lather Bowl is just right for slipping your thumb thru while it is held in the palm of your hand.
- Texture - When making a lather, a degree of texture to your bowl aids in more quickly aerating your soap or cream. The Fine Lather bowl features low profile ribs for just this purpose.
- Color - As you get to know the lathering properties of a particular soap or cream, you’ll appreciate the color contrast between a dark bowl surface and your pure white lather to best evaluate the existing state of said properties. All Fine Lather Bowls sport a dark colored inner bowl.
- Brush Handling - Traditional wet shaving generally requires multiple shaving passes - which results in the need for multiple lathers as well. Between these lathers, your brush needs a home. The brush holder integrated into the handle of the Fine Lather Bowl provides the perfect place to set your brush while keeping it from sliding into the slippery lather itself.
- Style - Lather bowls are a bulky piece of equipment when compared to other toiletries, and as such, most bathrooms are not well equipped to conveniently store such an item. Thus the bowl becomes part of your bathroom décor. Fine Lather Bowls sport two-tone, hand-dipped colored glazes for a clean and distinct look.
- Wall Mountable
- Fine Stoneware Construction
- 7.125"W x 2.125"H Including Handle
- 5.125"W x 2.125"H Not Including Handle
- Embossed Bottom Suitable for Display