Layrite Natural Matte Cream, 1.5oz - Travel Size
HOLDS HAIR WITHOUT FEELING LIKE IT'S THERE
A lightweight, water-based shaping cream that adds texture with flexible, all-day hold for a range of styles from easy and laid-back to more defined.
Works best for:
- Fine to medium thick hair
- Natural groomed looks
- Frizz free definition for wavy and naturally curly hair
- Flexible, medium hold keeps your style in place all day while leaving hair feeling soft and natural – not stiff or waxy
- Lightweight formula won’t weigh hair down
- Adds shape and definition
- Clean matte finish leaves hair looking natural and healthy, not dry or flat
- Soft, smooth formula distributes easily for fast application
HOW TO USE NATURAL MATTE
Apply a small amount evenly to palms.
Distribute evenly through damp or dry hair and style as desired. The drier the hair, the higher the hold. Comb or use fingers and run through hair to restyle.
Rinses out easily with water alone.
* To further dial in that style check out our selection of combs here!
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Petrolaum, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Copemicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, PEG-10 Soy Sterol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Polyis
Maggard Razors will make every effort to ship out orders on the same day placed before 12pm EST Monday-Friday. On Saturday, most parcels should ship if placed before 10am EST - otherwise it will ship the following Monday. Orders will be shipped in the order in which they are received. If it is an unusually busy day your order may be delayed no more than 1 business day.
Unused items (except samples) may be returned within 10 days for a full refund or store credit. For orders that qualified for free or reduced shipping, if a return causes the resulting total order size to be under the free shipping threshold (currently $59.00), the actual cost of shipping we paid will be reduced from your refund. Used products may not be returned, and all sales are final on Samples.