Maggard Razors Blade Bank Used Blades Lifetime Wall Slot
We decided to come up with a way to add a slot to your bathroom wall so worrying about used blades is a thing of the past, and add a great conversation piece to your bathroom!
1 x Solid Stainless Steel plate, etched with "FOR USED BLADES"
4 x #8x1" Flat head Stainless Steel screws
5 x #7-9 anchors (Drill size: 15/64") - we include one extra just in case.
Installation takes just a few minutes. To be perfectly honest, the anchors are probably optional.
Instructions for Installation
- Use a stud finder to ensure you pick a spot well between two studs.
- Use a level to verify placement of the wall plate.
- Mark the wall
- Remove the plate again
- Grab a 15/64 Drill bit
- Drill the 4 screw holes, tap in the 4 supplied anchors
- Cut out the blade slot in your drywall, ensure to cut it larger than the marked area
- Clean up any excess drywall and screw on the plate with the supplied Stainless Steel screws!
Maggard Razors will make every effort to ship out orders on the same day placed before 12pm EST Monday-Friday. On Saturday, most parcels should ship if placed before 10am EST - otherwise it will ship the following Monday. Orders will be shipped in the order in which they are received. If it is an unusually busy day your order may be delayed no more than 1 business day.
Unused items may be returned within 10 days for a full refund or store credit. For orders that qualified for free or reduced shipping, if a return causes the resulting total order size to be under the free shipping threshold (currently $45.00), the actual cost of shipping we paid will be reduced from your refund. Used products may not be returned.