Maggard Razors DE Safety Razor MRP Purple HandleFrom 24.95
The MRP has a long, purple handle great for women.
Quality materials and a great price – it is difficult to go wrong with a Maggard Razors DE. These traditional double edge safety razors are ideal for the beginner, while seasoned wet shavers will appreciate the high quality handles and smooth shaving heads.
Heads: We now offer 5 different heads to choose from. Each comes with its own shaving characteristics.
- The V3 Standard: Best for beginners, this head offers a mild-moderate shave with excellent efficiency. Shaves just as well as many of the big name brands with no noticeable difference in quality.
- The V2 Open Comb: Another great option for beginners, the V2 Open comb shaves nearly identical to the Parker 24C/26C heads. Super comfortable, and super efficient – this heads gives the results of the aggressive razors without any of the harshness.
- The V3A Aggressive: Enthusiasts and those looking for a more aggressive razor to plow through the toughest of beards may opt for the V3A – a highly efficient shaving head that offers plenty of blade exposure. With some time and skill we feel many will enjoy this head.
- The V3M Mild: A milder feel with a high level of efficiency sets this head apart from many other mild heads on the market.
- The Maggard Slant Head: Released in September 2016, our new Slant Razor Head is a great way to try out a slant head design without breaking the bank.
Most of the Maggard Razors line come equipped with solid 303 stainless steel handles. The heads of the entire Maggard line are chrome plated cast zinc alloy.
We have visually inspected every single razor for manufacturing flaws. We stand behind these razors – so if you find a flaw that affects your shave, simply contact us and we will resolve the issue!
Our safety razors use standard threading that is compatible with almost all other 3 piece razors (Edwin Jagger, Merkur, Muhle, Gillette, iKon, Above the Tie, just to name a few).